Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer



Summer Is finally here. And yet...

... there it goes. No more fun and relaxing in the sun . I have finally entered the, oh so different world of work. Early mornings and long days as apposed to early mornings and long days. OK, so I play just as hard as I work but its still not the same. Today was my first day working with an exterior design and build company (lots of outside manual work). It may take some getting used to but I guess I really have nothing to complain about and should be thankfull. oh well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever would you do without photo-shop? ...barely recognized the Hillsmere beach.

kate said...

i feel for you Eric--wouldn't it be great if we could stay kids and have nothing but friends and play to look forward to--i think that's why God designed that most of us have kids-it is so cool-you get to go back and do all that fun stuff again-so have a lot of them----well, maybe not-2 or 3 maybe?

Anonymous said...

join the club eric:) iv had little jobs here n there over past summers but this is my first summer working all day and having 2 jobs. money is nice but i miss those loooong summer days of doin whatever whenever. :(

Sienna said...

work --- the cruel reminder of reality. love those weekends!

Anonymous said...

post post!:) i need some good simple games for a kids camp i work at this week...any good camp games you can think of? (ages 5-11)

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome! I don't suppose I have read through a single
thing like this before. So nice to discover another person with original
thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with
a little originality!
my site :: buy my home PA